Wedding Ceremony Program
You are invited to our office where we can perform for you “live” to help work out music for your wedding ceremony processionals and recessional. It is like a mini concert.
- First we sketch out who is processing:
“Seating of the Parents”
“Bride and Father”
- Then we help sketch out the body of the ceremony and indicate moments where music may be needed:
“Flowers to Mothers”
- Then we play music and help you develop your wedding ceremony program.
Seating of the Parents Music:______________ Bridesmaids Music:______________ Bride and Father Music:______________ Candle Lighting Music:______________ Flowers to Mothers Music:______________ Recessional Music:______________
- You then get a printed copy of your wedding ceremony program with the compositions to be performed and composers names correctly spelled.
- Give this wedding ceremony program to your wedding coordinator and this goes a long way to helping make your wedding ceremony go smoothly.
Some brides look for something unique for their wedding ceremony. In addition to performing traditional classical music, Elegant Music ensembles also perform chamber music covers of contemporary popular music. So, if there is a special song from a Motion Picture or a popular love song, we can do it.
Your wedding ceremony can be customized to your wishes.
Also see: I Had An Epiphany!
I’d love to hear your ideas.
Sincerely, Eric Zimmermann Elegant Music 323-270-3650